eTA & Visas

It is important to remember that visa-exempt foreign nationals flying to Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). This requirement does not apply to U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid visa.

Applying for an eTA is quick, easy and can be done as of now. In most cases, the authorization will be received within a few minutes.

All of the necessary information can be found on the Government of Canada’s website:

Find out if you need an eTA or a visitor visa: List of countries whose citizens need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visa to visit or transit through Canada can be found here.