Tuesday 23rd of August from 9.45 to 11.15am
The first session of the research day will feature the following papers:
- “Taking Real-life Seriously in Living Lab Research: An Approach for Decomposing Context Beyond “Environment”, An Jacobs, Lynn Coorevits (iMinds, Belgium) Presentation
- “Empowering elders to innovate about transport provision to health services”, Andree Woodcock (Coventry University, UK) Presentation
- “The potential of experimentation in Business-to-Business Living Labs”, Ruben Dhauwers (iMinds, Belgium) Presentation
- “Methods for supporting older users to communicate their emotions at different stages of a Living Lab Project”, Sonja Pedell (Swinburne University of Technology, Australia) Presentation
- “Facilitating social innovation in urban Living Labs: Challenges and perspectives for practical improvement”, Andrew Switzer (Hogenschool van Amsterdam, Netherlands)
All conference participants will be provided with a copy of the academic proceedings and we will publish this online after the conference for wider dissemination among the Living Lab community.