Tuesday 23rd of August from 2 to 3.30pm
The third session of the research day will feature the following papers:
- “Towards FALL: a Framework for Agile Living Lab projects”, Tanguy Coenen (iMinds, Belgium) Presentation
- “Stimulating Adoption of Smart City Innovations”, Marita Holst, Anna Stahlbrost (Luleå University of Technology, Sweden) Presentation
- “Perceived value of energy efficiency technologies in a sustainable neighborhood: an empirical enquiry from the Energy Living Lab”, Joelle Mastelic (University of Applied Science Western Switzerland) Presentation
- “A design-driven Living Lab to explore innovation for societal challenges: A dementia case study”, Rens Brankaert (Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands) Presentation
- “Action research as a framework to evaluate the operation of a Living Lab”, Sara Logghe (iMinds, Belgium) Presentation
All conference participants will be provided with a copy of the academic proceedings and we will publish this online after the conference for wider dissemination among the Living Lab community.